ESILV Graduate School of Engineering is organized according to a 3+2 structure with 3 years of Undergraduate studies followed by a 2-year Graduate programme. Students obtain a state accredited Master degree (Titre d’Ingénieur) upon completion of 300 ECTS credits (5 years).
Courses are taught in French or in English and are available here.
Exchange students have access to all courses provided they have a B2 level in the relevant language of instruction. At Undergraduate level, all courses are taught in French.
At Graduate level, ESILV offers the following Majors. Courses during the 4th year are taught in English.
- IoT and Security
- Financial Engineering and Quantitative Finance
- Industry 4.0
- Energy and Sustainable Cities
- Health Engineering and Biotechnology
- Data and Artificial Intelligence
- Modelling and Computational Mechanics
Please note :
- You must fill in a learning agreement before semester starts
- The Major « Financial Engineering » requires a strong background in Financial IT and Financial Mathematics
- It is not possible to pick up courses from various semesters, from various years nor majors.
- Class attendance is mandatory.
- You will have the opportunity to work on a project in English together with other students.
PROCEDURE TO APPLY