The French newspaper L’Etudiant released its ranking of France’s best undergraduate and post-preparatory engineering schools. In 2022, ESILV is ranked fourth out of 80 undergraduate schools and has moved up five places in the general ranking.
The L’Etudiant league table is a national ranking of leading French engineering schools published by the outlet “L’Etudiant”. The ranking provides comparison of 172 higher education institutions authorized by CTI (Commission des Titres d’Ingenieurs) to issue the “titre d’ingenieur”, the French master’s degree in engineering. ESILV moved up one place into the top four post-baccalaureate (post-bac) engineering schools, which offer five years training courses. According to L’Etudiant, the De Vinci Higher Education engineering program is the best one for undergraduate students located in Paris region.
In 2022, ESILV is the fourth-best post-baccalaureate engineering school in France, according to the following criteria:
- academic excellence
- international outlook
- corporate relationships
- diversity exposure
View full ranking (French)
A top engineering study experience at the heart of French digital innovation
Digital revolution is central to the ESILV engineering curriculum, may it be undergraduate or graduate courses. The full “Grande Ecole” program includes a 2-year preparatory cycle – to acquire a scientific and technical grounding – and a pre-master year which introduces the two-year Master in Engineering course. This graduate degree is taught in 11 majors :
- Actuarial science
- Creative technology (taught entirely in English)
- Cybersecurity & cloud computing
- Data & artificial intelligence (taught entirely in English)
- Digital modeling & mechanics (taught entirely in English)
- Energy & sustainable cities (taught entirely in English)
- Financial engineering (taught entirely in English)
- Fintech (taught entirely in English)
- Health engineering & biotechnology (taught entirely in English)
- Industry 4.0 (taught entirely in English)
- IT, IOT & Security (taught entirely in English)
At ESILV, teaching comes hand in hand with project work and various experiences such as internships, “alternance” programmes, encounters with professionals and experts in many fields of engineering.