Register now at ESILV and receive a 20% discount on your tuition fee for studying engineering in France. You can benefit from the Early Bird offer until the end of March 2022 if you’re applying for fall intake.
ESILV Graduate School of Engineering trains engineers with a solid scientific and technical foundation and hands-on professional experience, open to the world and prepared for the challenges of tomorrow’s industry.
Early bird waiver offer at ESILV
Devinci Higher Education is happy to announce the 2022-23 Early Bird waiver!
The Early Bird is a waiver of 20% of the tuition fee for the 2022-23 academic session at ESILV.
Who is eligible for the Early Bird waiver?
- Non-French candidates applying through the international application portal for their chosen engineering programme by making the deposit payment before March 31st will automatically be granted the Early Bird waiver for the September/October intake
- Non-French candidates applying through the international application portal for their chosen programme at ESILV by making the deposit payment before October 31st will automatically be granted the Early Bird waiver for the January/February intake
Who is not eligible for the Early Bird waiver?
- Candidates applying through the Concours to the Grande Ecole programmes at ESILV are not eligible.
- French nationals applying to the ESILV Bachelor or MSc programme are not eligible.
- Exchange students are not eligible.
What are the criteria?
- Candidates must complete their application and pay the application fee of 50€ on or before March 31st or October 31st 2022
How can I apply?
- The Early Bird is granted automatically if all criteria are met. Receipt of the Early Bird waiver will be confirmed in writing on the enrolment letter.
What is the deadline to apply?
- All applications received before March 31st or October 31st 2022 are eligible for the Early Bird waiver (providing the other conditions are met).
Earn a Master’s degree in engineering in Paris
The construction of the engineer’s skills is at the heart of digital technologies. The majors are the students’ choice. The education is completed by classes of management, of law, of innovation, of languages and sports. The engineering school offers varied courses of undergraduate, graduate diploma and master level, covering 11 majors. Among them, 10 are entirely taught in English.
- Energies & Sustainable Cities
- Data & Artificial Intelligence
- Financial Engineering & Quantitative Finance
- IT, Iot & Security
- Digital Modelling & Mechanics
- Health Engineering & Biotechnology
- Industry 4.0
- Creative Technology